Sunday, August 27, 2017

Featured Music: Dumb Dumb cover by Jane Jang, GIANTPINK, PERC%NT

Hey!

I'll be perfectly honest, I have never listened to any music by any of these artists ever. Heck, I have never even heard of them. But, I came across this song when I was looking up what the Snowball Project was, and I enjoyed both the Rebirth remake and the Dumb Dumb remake.


Perhaps because I am familiar with Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb, this cover really struck me as cool and suave, and was a rather different vibe from the original. 

I recommend you check out this cleverly crafted rendition of Dumb Dumb. All the artists did a great job! I will keep an eye out for more music from them, and also more music from the Snowball Project.

The Dumb Dumb cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDq2dr70sC8

No comments:

Post a Comment